Please note that we no longer operate a canteen on site. There are vending machines for cold drinks and snacks in our front foyer. If you are using the centre for court hire you are welcome as a guest to buy a coffee or tea or cold drink in the members bar.
Canteen Hall Flat rate (holds 30 people) =£21.00 per hour
Pricing for the Dining Room is based on the time and nature of the event.
Overall room size 7.2m by 11m.
N.B. Peak rate is after 5pm Monday to Friday, all other times are Off-Peak except for all Functions which are charged at £30 per hour.
At the end of your evening please place your rubbish in black bags and staff will explain where our bins are – we do not expect you to take you rubbish home!
Customers are reminded that :
- As licensed premises your guests cannot bring in alcohol in any form.
- Any alcohol found will be confiscated – to be collected the next day by an adult.
- We operate a strict “No ID – No alcohol” policy. If you are younger than 25 we may ask you to prove your age – so please bring identification (passport, driving license photocard etc).
- We will refuse to serve anybody who arrives at a function who is already intoxicated or cannot provide ID when challenged
- Our staff are here to help you have a good time – please treat them as you would choose to be treated yourself 🙂
- Bar facilities can only be offered for functions of duration 4 hours and over