Our Dining Room holds up to 80 people with bar services including bottled and draught beers, spirits and soft drinks.
If you have hired this room before, our old policy was not to offer draught lager, but we are now happy to announce that we can. This does make it cheaper in the long run for our customers as draught beer prices are less than bottled prices would be per pint!
Pricing for the Dining Room is based on the time and nature of the event.
Overall room size 7.2m by 11m.
N.B. Peak rate is after 5pm Monday to Friday, all other times are Off-Peak except for all Functions which are charged at £30 per hour.
At the end of your evening please place your rubbish in black bags and staff will explain where our bins are - we do not expect you to take you rubbish home!
Customers are reminded that :
- As licensed premises your guests cannot bring in alcohol in any form.
- Any alcohol found will be confiscated - to be collected the next day by an adult.
- We operate a strict "No ID - No alcohol" policy. If you are younger than 25 we may ask you to prove your age - so please bring identification (passport, driving license photocard etc).
- We will refuse to serve anybody who arrives at a function who is already intoxicated or cannot provide ID when challenged
- Our staff are here to help you have a good time - please treat them as you would choose to be treated yourself 🙂
- Bar facilities can only be offered for functions of duration 4 hours and over