Our Function Room holds up to 150 people with full bar services including draught beers & lagers. With a room of this size there is easily enough room for guests, buffet facilities, disco equipment and an area for dancing.
Please note Saturday nights are reserved for parties requiring bar facilities.
When booking a function with bar services, we are able to provide a free hour at the beginning of the evening to help with setting up. Eg, for a function taking place between 7pm and midnight will be given an extra hour (6pm to 7pm) free of charge.
Bars close at 11pm with 20 minutes drinking up time after which staff will begin to clear away glasses.
You are then free to enjoy the rest of your evening, with carriages at midnight.
Pricing for the Function Room is based on the time a nature of the event.
Peak rate operates after 5pm Monday to friday, all other times are Off-Peak, except for Functions.
The overall room size is 10.5m by 17m.
Customers are reminded that:
- As licensed premises your guests cannot bring in alcohol in any form.
- Any alcohol found will be confiscated - to be collected the next day by an adult.
- We operate a strict "No ID - No alcohol" policy. If you are younger than 25 we may ask you to prove your age - so please bring identification (passport, driving license photocard etc).
- We will refuse to serve anybody who arrives at a function who is already intoxicated or cannot provide ID when challenged
- Our staff are here to help you have a good time - please treat them as you would choose to be treated yourself 🙂
- Bar facilities can only be offered for functions of duration 4 hours and over