Our Main Hall is generally used for sporting activities such as badminton and five-a-side football but also doubles as a large event room holding up to 300 people with seating and tables for up to 150.
With the area of 3 full sized badminton courts there is amble room for large events such as Weddings and large Parties.
With full bar facilities we can offer draft beer, bottled beer, spirits and soft drinks in this venue, with staff costs included in the function hire price.
Function Price (entire hall flat rate)
Peak Rate (per court)
Off-Peak Rate (per court)
* Members obtain a 50p reduction on the hourly session
Laindon Community Centre Main Sports Hall Bar photo...N.B. Peak is after 5pm Monday to Friday, all other times are Off-Peak. Peak and Off-Peak rates apply to sporting activities only, not to functions.
Overall room size is 16.5m by 26m.
For more details regarding facilities and availability simply give us a call...
Customers are reminded that:
- As licensed premises your guests cannot bring in alcohol in any form.
- Any alcohol found will be confiscated - to be collected the next day by an adult.
- We operate a strict "No ID - No alcohol" policy. If you are younger than 25 we may ask you to prove your age - so please bring identification (passport, driving license photocard etc).
- We will refuse to serve anybody who arrives at a function who is already intoxicated or cannot provide ID when challenged
- Our staff are here to help you have a good time - please treat them as you would choose to be treated yourself 🙂
- Bar facilities can only be offered for functions of duration 4 hours and over